Benefits at SoFi
SoFi Technologies helps care for our people by providing industry-leading benefits and resources to support employees and their families at every stage of life. We strive to provide employees and their loved ones with an exceptional employee experience with benefits designed to build healthy habits and to help them reach their personal, financial and well-being goals. Whether you’re a new employee or are considering joining SoFi, we’re happy to introduce you to all that SoFi employee benefits have to offer.
*We have benefit programs for full-time, part-time, and temporary/interns. Please refer to the resource page for program guides and additional information.
Your Health & Wellness
Our health and wellness programs include benefits to stay healthy or improve your physical health and overall well-being. SoFi pays 100% of the monthly premium cost for you and eligible family members for Cigna Open Access Plus HDHP with HSA medical plan, Delta Dental, Ameritas Vision, Basic Life/ AD&D insurance and short and long-term disability insurance.
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans that include options for a pre-tax health savings account or flexible spending account.
- Mental health support services offering access to employee assistance programs for counseling, crisis intervention and virtual therapy.
- Free coaching and therapy sessions with Modern Health
- Access to mental health apps
- Gym and wellness program with Gympass
Your Financial Security
SoFi offers financial benefits and services so you may plan for your future and give you financial peace of mind.
- Health Savings Account (HSA) for Cigna HDHP plan participants with generous employer contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs): Healthcare and Dependent care
- Student Loan loan reimbursement
1:1 financial coaching via SoFi at Work
- Regular bonus opportunities
- 401(k) plan
- Company-paid life insurance with the option to enroll in additional coverage for you and your dependents
- Company-paid Short-term and Long-Term Disability
- Legal support via LegalShield
Your Family Support & Care
SoFi provides programs to give you the support and time to make sure you and your family are cared for.
- Fully paid parental leave of up to 12 weeks
- Fully paid maternity leave of up to 12 weeks (or longer according to state programs)
- Care.com subscription and subsidized backup childcare for up to 5 days per year
- Support for family planning with Maven including maternity, egg-freezing, fertility, adoption and surrogacy assistance
- Paid Caregiver leave
- Pet Insurance
Your Community & Personal Development
SoFi is committed to building community and nurturing your personal development.
- Tuition Reimbursement up to $5,250 per year/ $25,000 lifetime
- Time off to volunteer for up to 16 hours
- Ongoing career development and training with access to Udemy, an online learning and teaching marketplace
- Employee Resource Groups (called Circles internally) that build high-trust, functional relationships that help our organization thrive
These groups help foster a sense of belonging andare vital to ensuring an inclusive and supportive workplace that provides opportunities for everyone to contribute
Your Time Away for Work
We recognize the importance of taking the time you need to recharge so you can bring your best self to work.
- Paid time off, including vacation, bereavement, jury duty, sick leave, disability and parental leave
- Flexible vacation for exempt employees
- Generous vacation and sick time for non-exempt employees
- Holidays and SoFi Fridays (for exempt employees)